You can purchase a NodeMCU board pre-loaded with this code here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/123073126086
This repo is a collection of tools that allow easy interaction with micropython.
The repo was specifically designed to work with the ESP8266, but can be generalized.
Helpful tools include:
- Create web servers/clients.
- Easily connect your ESP8266 to available wifi networks (Follows the Chromecast workflow.)
- Easily view/change GPIO pins from web page.
- Minify and upload code to uController. (Requires "pyminifier" available via "pip install pyminifier")
- Easily upload FW to ESP8266 (Requires "esptool" available via "pip install esptool")